To request Library instruction, faculty needs to
1. Fill out and submit the Library Instruction Request form.
2. A librarian will be assigned to follow up with the instructor. (Contact and liaison information is below. )
3. As noted on the Instruction form:
4. When you fill the form, please describe your class assignment fully so that a librarian can prepare appropriate materials for instruction.
5. The Library needs 2 weeks advance notice to schedule a class.
Casey Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Liaison: STEM Division (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science)
Elsa Bruguier (Bruguier@ucc.edu)
Liaison: Allied Sciences Division (Allied Health [Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography, Respiratory Care, Sonography]), American Sign Language and Deaf Studies, American Sign Language-English Interpreting, and Practical Nursing.
Kelsey Gallagher (email@example.com)
Liaison: Social Science Division (Business, Economics, Government, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, History, Education, and Sport Management)
Karen Venturella (Malnati@ucc.edu)
Liaison: Humanities Division (English, Communication, Modern Languages, Fine Arts) & Paralegal
Emma Trevena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Liaison: ESL and Trinitas Nursing