Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
About the Math Test
Each subject category in the TEAS Test has a separate time limit. The Mathematics section is 57 minutes, and is comprised of 38 questions that cover four areas: numbers and operations, data interpretation, measurement, and algebra.
Texas State Technical College Librarian Amanda Suiters has developed an outstanding TEAS research guide. The following is her work and is used with permission.
Click here to see tabs for:
- Basic Math: whole numbers, order of operations, exponents, factors and multiples, unit conversations
- Fractions: basic, converting, adding and subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Decimals: basic, converting, adding and subtracting, multiplying and dividing, scientific notation
- Equations: basic, inequalities, word problems
- Percentages and Ratios: percentage, ratios
The tabs contain: review videos, websites, and practice problems for basic math, fractions, decimals, equations, and percentages and ratios; and practice tests based on the types of questions you will see on the actual test.
Additional Math Resources
Additional Math Resources--
The Khan Academy website offers numerous great (and short) videos on every topic you can imagine in mathematics. Use the "search" box to find videos on different topics or browse all topics under the "courses" menu.
That Quiz is a math website that provides math practice problems in many math topics - a great tool to quiz yourself.