Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
Inter-Library Loan is the service that gives you access to resources at other libraries. When you've searched Union County College Libraries catalog and databases and we don't have what you need, our free Inter-Library borrowing service is your best bet.
Allow approximately 1-2 weeks for requests to be filled.
Articles will be sent to the email address provided on the ILL request form.
Borrow Books & Media (Unavailable during COVID-19)
Book and media loans may be picked up at the location designated on the ILL request form.
- To determine whether or not the College Libraries offer what you are looking for, check the EDS Discovery tool before requesting material from other libraries.
- To do an exploratory search for books beyond what the Library owns, search Worldcat.org
- Fill out the request form and a staff member will contact you when the item is available.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for books/media and 3-5 days for journal articles to arrive.
- If you have any questions regarding the Inter-Library Loan service, please contact the Plainfield Campus Library Reference Desk at 908-412-3546.