Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
How do I export citations?
From your favorites list:
- Select records by clicking on Add To Folder
- Click on Folder
or Folder View
- Click on box in front of Select/deselect all
- Click to Print, Email, or Save as File
- Select citation format
When you print, email or save
How can I print, email, or save articles?
- Choose an article from the results list and click on its HTML Full Text or PDF Full Text icon, as shown below
- On the HTML page, click on the appropriate icon
- On the PDF page, click on the appropriate icon
- Select the options you'd like and print, email, or save the article
Multiple items in a favorites list (folder):
- To display your favorites list, click on the icon in the upper right corner of the page
OR click on Folder View in the Folder has items box
- When your favorites display, select items by clicking the box before each item or by clicking the Select/deselect all box
- Click on the appropriate icon (print, email, or save)
- Select the options you'd like (enter your email address if you're using the email option) and click the Print, Send, or Save button
NOTE: If the article is full text in Academic Search Premier, you can email yourself the entire article