Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
What is a favorites list?
Your favorites list is a temporary way to store selected citations. In this database, the favorites list is represented by the folder icon.
Citations stored in this folder are only saved until the browser window is closed.
How do I view a favorites list?
Click on the Folder icon in the upper right corner of the page
Locate the Folder Has Items box, which is in the upper right corner of the page, and click on Folder View
What can I do with a favorites list?
- Print a list of citations
- Save a list of citations to your computer
- Email a list of citations (including any full-text articles)
- Export a list of citations to RefWorks
Go to the Print/Save/Email/Export tab for more information!
How do I create a favorites list?
From a search results list:
- Click on Add to Folder at the end of a citation
From an individual article record:
- Click on Add to folder at the top of the Tools list