Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
Renewing Library Items
Renew Library items
- In-person: Union County College Library Circulation desk at any campus
- By telephone:
- Email request: Libraries@ucc.edu with your name, College ID number, and item title to be renewed.
Renew items via Koha.
- Log into your Koha account
Go to Library catalog and click on "Log in to your account" in upper right
- On the main menu, scroll down and click on Renew Checked Out Items.
- The new due date should be under the "due" section
- Please note, items cannot be renewed if placed on Hold by another patron.
Lost & Damaged Item - Replacement Fees
- Borrowers are responsible for all loaned materials.
- Lost or damaged items are the responsibility of the borrower. The Library charges the replacement value of the lost or damaged item to the borrower's account. Users may not borrow additional items until all charges are cleared.
For questions about Circulation services, please email: Libraries@ucc.edu