Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Welcome to Union County College Libraries: Faculty Reserve Request

Links to Library resources

Faculty Request to Place item on Reserve

Faculty can use the link for Faculty Reserve Request form (

to submit requests.

UCC LibGuides at Union County College