Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCC LibGuides at Union County College
Interlibrary Loan is the service that gives you access to resources at other libraries. When you've searched Union County College Libraries catalog and databases and we don't have what you need, our free interlibrary borrowing service is your best bet.
Average arrival time is normally 3-5 days.
Borrow Books & Media (Unavailable during COVID-19 closure)
Most books or DVDs arrive within two weeks.
- To determine whether or not Union has access to a known item, check EDS Discovery tool before requesting material from other libraries.
- To do an exploratory search for books beyond what the Library owns, search Worldcat.org
- Fill out the request form and a staff member will contact you when the item is available.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for books/media and 3-5 days for journal articles to arrive.
- If you have any questions regarding interlibrary loan, contact the Library at 908-709-7623